Aims and Values
It’s the passion for learning; it’s the excitement of achieving alongside your friends and working with your school family. It’s a young, independent person, walking towards their future, holding onto years of inspiring memories, that has shaped who they are, regardless of where they started. They are equipped, creative and ready for the challenges life brings.
Our aims are:
- To deliver high quality teaching and learning for all.
- To provide the positive experiences and knowledge children need to be successful.
- To develop curious, knowledgeable and enquiring minds.
- To promote independence and the social skills they need for the future.
- To encourage positive behaviours and attitudes to all people
- To promote physical health and mental well being
- To instil British values and the Brinsworth Manor Junior School
Our twelve values - as decided by the children are:-
The survey is nine short multiple choice questions, with boxes to add additional comments if required, and should only take a couple of minutes.
Please click here to take the survey.
The results will be analysed so we can look at ways to improve our partnership and results will be fed back through our newsletter.